4. Ambient temperature can be above the recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it could diminish the efficiency of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling fan, or moving the application to a far more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input rate too high – Lowering the input velocity may help reduce the quantity of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the apparatus is caused by contact with various other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with each other. If a higher load is required, utilizing a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts connecting the engine and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their gearbox construction lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be changed due to deterioration. Another possibility will be a foreign object may need to be removed from within the gearbox, causing the gears to be in the locked position. Consult your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Need to replace put on gears. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.